The equal municipal kindergarten school Pianeta Azzurro is made up with:
• 6 sections for children from 3 to 6 years
• 1 Spring section for children between 24 and 36 months.
The school is opened from Monday to Friday from h 7.45 to 17.05.
Every section has two teachers; in case of integration of children with an handicap it is expected the presence of professional educators.
The head mistress is present in the school and is available on appointment for meetings with the families.
The didactic is controlled by a coordinator.
Devevano be presented from January 22 to February 22, 2016 Observatory School handing already complete:
- pass Birth and death registration
- registration form to the school
- registration form to the cafeteria
- any gain self-certifications / documents for the purposes of the scale ( see for Admission ranking criteria )
Spring section: a service for the little ones
20 places are for children of age between 24 (already turned 24 months within August the 1st) and 36 months.
Timetable: from h 8.30 to 13.30 with lunch
Cost: €125 monthly plus the contribution for the service of the canteen.
The places are assigned according to some standards:
1) Brothers and sisters of children that will attend the kindergarten school the next scholastic year,
2) Birth date (the priority is given to who is born before),
3) The residence near the kindergarten Pianeta Azzurro (the children born in the same month will be organized giving the priority to those who live near the school).
The service, offered by the Assessorato all’Educazione, gives to the families the opportunity to benefit from a safe, comfortable and stimulating area and from capable people to who you could let take care your children, over to promote the socialization and the learning in an extremely sensitive and receptive age.
The Spring section follows the scholastic calendar of the kindergarten school.
Activities and projects
• Theatre: participation to internal at the school theatrical plays
• Festivals: welcome, Christmas, and at the end of the scholastic year
• Day trip: eventual day trip at the end of the scholastic year as a conclusion of the educative project.
Registration is possible from January 22 to February 22, 2016 Osservatorio scolastico delivering the completed registration form and the mens module
It 's just a contribution to the service canteen.
Scholastic calendar 2015/16
The 2015/2016 school year begins Monday, September 7, 2015 and ending June 30, 2016 .
Suspension of the didactic activities:
All Saint’s Festival: November the 1st 2015
Immaculate Conception: December the 7th and 8th 2015
Christmas holidays: from December the 23rd to January the 6th 2016
Carnival holidays: February the 8th and 9th 2016
Easter holidays: from March the 24th to 30th 2016
Freedom Festival: April the 25th 2016
Labor Day: May the 1st 2016
Republic Festival: June the 2nd and the 3rd 2016
Patron Saint’s Festival : June the 24th 2016 (according to the in force legislation).
Every Saturday and every Sunday
Activities and projects
- Welcome project: in the month of June it is expected a morning of games where the children that in September will attend the school, with a parent, can have the first contacts with their classmates and teachers. In September the integration of the children will happen gradually according to a prearranged plan considering the necessities of everyone.
- English language project: for children of 4/5 years made with a weekly frequency by an exterior specialist
- Psychomotor laboratory: addressed to all the children of the school lead by a psychometric specialist
- Street education: defined by the Teaching College, when it is possible with the collaboration of the local police
- Environmental education: it expects the eventual participation to laboratories offered by the Ecology Office of the Council of Monza
- Integration project for children who have an handicap: made with the collaboration of territorial services
- Day trips during the scholastic year
- Library: for children of 4/5 years in order to promote the knowledge of the place and the approach to the reading
- Theatre: participation to internal and external theatrical plays
- Excursion: at the end of the scholastic year and at the end of the educative project
- Festivals: of welcome, Christmas and end of the scholastic year
School-Family: In order to create an atmosphere of dialogue with the families, the school organizes some moments of meeting: presentation assembly of the school, new registered assembly, first integration meeting, individual meetings, free Consigli of interclass (representatives of the parents and teachers), two assemblies of class, collegial organs.
For the parents that want it, it will be activated an email service for sending communications and warnings.
Iscrizione Pianeta Azzurro (formato PDF - 65 KB)
Ciriteri per la compilazione della graduatoria di ammissione (formato PDF - 50 KB)
Dichiarazioni sostitutive (formato PDF - 47 KB)
Documenti non autocertificabili (formato PDF - 50 KB)
Zona d'afflusso (formato PDF - 34 KB)
Modulo d'iscrizione alla mensa (formato PDF - 54 KB)
Iscrizione sezione primavera (formato PDF - 43 KB)
Informativa dati personali (formato PDF - 42 KB)
Thanks to the project "Alternanza scuola - lavoro" - classes IV A, IV B , IV C of the Language High School Mosè Bianchi - Monza.Ultimo aggiornamento: 24 September 2020
Data creazione: 08 June 2015